Community Support Division
Combat Academy Community Support Division (CACSD) is a not for profit organisation which exists to support vulnerable and disadvantaged members of the community. In particular, we are active with children and young adults, through our anti-bullying and empowerment programmes, and our victim of crime support section which works closely with female victims of crime, such as sexual assault, rape and domestic abuse.
CACSD raises money through a range of fund-raising initiatives, grants and its profit making arm, Combat Group, actively donates money from Combat Academy and Combat Security.
To support CACSD, get in contact with us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Residential Programmes We provide a range of residential programmes at Combat HQ
- Victims within the Community CACSD conducts outreach work within the community and works with those who need us most
- A Voice CACSD speaks up on behalf of and raises awareness of the subjects of bullying and domestic abuse
- Educational Courses We provide training and certified courses for young people to increase critical life-skills
- Research We conduct research and design innovative programmes to solve many societal issues
- Building Relationships We build bridges and create relationships through our de-radicalisation and anti-prejudice programmes
- Physical Techniques and Training This is the fun part for most people – it’s time to get physical. Promoting physical activity and engagement in healthy activities!
More about CACSD
You can donate to Combat Academy Community Support Division directly into our bank account:
Combat Academy Community Support
Sort Code: 30-90-38
Account No: 54881060