Combat Academy is committed to ensuring that your personal information is used for the purposes it is collected, is kept securely and protects your individual rights to privacy.
Collection of your personal information
We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
- when you contact us by email, phone or letter
- when you visit our website, and you complete the e-form to request information about the course(s) you are interested in
- if you are a learner undertaking online assessments via our online portal, Matrix LMS
- when you sign up to a training course. This may include your name, address, telephone number, national insurance number and information about the course(s) you are taking
How we use the information we collect
When you contact Combat Academy, we keep a record of your communication. This is used to respond to your enquiry and we may use this information to inform you about other courses and qualifications we think you may be interested in.
Sharing your personal information
We will not sell or pass on any personal information or data you provide to us to any third parties whatsoever for marketing or promotional purposes.
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
- We will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings.
- If you are a learner, we may share your personal information with Ofqual and the awarding body for administration and examination purposes.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. You will need to verify your identity before we disclose any personal information to you. There may be a £10 administration fee to process the request.
Please address all requests for personal information to the Data Protection Officer, Combat Academy, 11 Media Village, Liscombe Park, Soulbury, nr Leighton Buzzard, Buckinghamshire LU7 0JL.
All calls to our switchboard may be monitored and recorded for training purposes.