Welcome to one of the UK’s only dedicated Security Training Centres offering a full suite of security related courses and qualifications. With expertise from the military, policing and private security – brought together within an industry think-tank and training provider.
Among the courses delivered are:
- SIA RQF courses, including Level 2 door supervisor, and Level 3 Close Protection Operations.
- Level 3, 4 and 5 Certificates and Diplomas for Security Managers and Team Leaders from operational to strategic level.
- Counter Terrorism, Personal Safety, Security and Self Defence courses and full qualifications.
- Fully funded courses – Through a unique partnership with Learning Curve Group, the security academy has access to funding for many courses, and we offer career pathways for young people not in education and training.
- Apprenticeships – in-line with the new Apprenticeship Levy, the Security Academy will be working with many of the larger Security organisations within the UK to offer apprenticeships within Security from Levels 3 and upwards.
Combat Security and Combat Academy are operational branches of Combat Academy (Franchising) Ltd, which is a registered training provider under the UK Register of Training Providers – a one-stop portal used by government departments, agencies and employers to share information about learning providers. Registration is also essential to be able to access SFA funding.
Combat Security provides security consultancy and operation within sensitive, hostile and high risk environments, whereas Combat Academy is a branch dedicated to training delivery, and is both an HABC approved training centre and also approved under the CPD Standards Office for a range of courses. The two organisations combine to offer unrivalled expertise and access to training courses that are truly innovative, forward thinking and fit for purpose. Both branches also regularly donate funding and time into community focussed not for profit and charitable activities through the Combat Academy Community Support Division (CACSD), and we are serious about our corporate social responsibility, which is a fundamental part of our operation.